1.22.2009

Back to Blogging

Well, I think I have come up with some ideas and will try to start blogging more regularly (3 times a week) starting next week. The last few weeks have flown by...I am currently recovering from a surgery I had to have to replace gum tissue I lost in a sled riding accident as a kid (you may remember a former blog post on here of the story of me jumping out of the dentist's chair and running out of the dentist's office when I was a kid --- same accident). I've also been doing a lot of Bible reading and the church is using me for everything they can before we move in April. I will be teaching a special class on the Abundant Christian Life in February as well as a session for all the leaders in the church at the end of February. I am also helping the church prepare for a church-wide emphasis on Spiritual Gifts in March, preparing for half-time devotions for a basketball game, preparing lessons and training people to take over the detention home ministry, and getting ready to speak/perform at a group called "North of 50" (people over the age of 50) in March. On top of that I have been continuing to learn Hebrew (which lasts 7 more weeks). And of course watching and cheering on the STEELERS!!! There is also some exciting news (at least for me and Jen) that I will share with you on Monday. Have a great weekend and look for me to start blogging more next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the gum thing is ok. We didn't know about that. Sounds gruesome.
You are BUSY!

Have missed the postings.

Janet

Unknown said...

miss the posts as well...still no suggestions..sorry...


exciting news?!?!?!?!? i'm looking forward to hearing it...

are you going to Disney? going to the superbowl? jen can't sleep there... :) hehe hmmm....

see ya next weekend! :)

kristine.shook said...

OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we can make guesses!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Which means...... humans in our sinful state, apart from God, have TAKEN 40 million possible children of God to spread the gospel throughout the world. Think of the day when we stand before Christ and He brings this one up!

Dad (Jerry)