4.13.2009

Moving Monday

Well, the movers are supposed to be here around 8:30 and we'll officially be on our way back to Pennsylvania! To all our Ohio friends, Ohio family, and Ohio random blog guests --- we'll miss you! To all our PA friends, PA family, and PA random blog guests --- we're coming home! To all our other state friends, other state family, and other state random blog guests --- you don't care!
-
Any ways, I am unsure about how soon we'll have the internet up and running, and I am sure it will be pretty crazy with all the unpacking, starting a new job, etc for at least a week, so I won't be posting for a week or so (but keep checking back!). To keep you busy while you continue to see this same message over the next several days, keep watching and listening to this awesome song our worship leader introduced me to! It is by a "bluegrass" band (which I don't like all that much), but you'll never know it by listening to this. It is a little know group called "Nickel Creek" (anyone ever hear of them?)...I listened to several of their songs, but this is the only one I like. Make sure you read the words!...

-


No comments: