4.01.2009

What Is It Wednesday --- The Boxes

Well, we offically began the process of moving. We decided that we would completely empty out our spare bedroom and move everything into the living room and as things get packed we will label them and move them back into the spare bedroom. I knew it would motivate Jen to move quickly if the living room looked like a complete mess (which you'll see on the video that it does!). Your question is simple --- how many boxes are currently in the living room (see video below).

P.S. I turned on comment moderation until Thursday afternoon so you won't be able to see other people's guesses until then. So don't be waiting to see what other people say (cause you won't see it)...just post your guess!

5 comments:

Jerry said...

I am assuming you mean all the plastic containers and all so my guess is 425

kristine.shook said...

Poor Jen
moving is tough
i guess, 313 boxes of all shapes & sizes

praying for you guys
kristine

Jill S. said...

Does this count little shoe boxes and such?
I will say 71 boxes.

p.s. Come say hi and let us see how tan you are. :-)

Unknown said...

I hope the motivation worked...it would me!

I'd guess..........probably 183 boxes...I tried to count and got to like 38 and that wasn't half way around it seemed....

Dana said...

87