12.15.2008

Magical Monday --- The Sword-Thru-Neck

Those of you that have seen my show probably remember my head box...the box that an assistant would place their head in and 9 swords would be thrust into the box with the finale of having the person's head disappear. Well, that trick is on its last leg (and hopefully someday I can pass it down if any of our nieces or nephews really get into magic), so I have replaced it with a "Sword-Thru-Neck" trick. It is much smaller and easier to carry...I am just looking for the right jokes and ways to make it fun. Here is a clip from yesterday's show...if you are wondering what happened to the boy that starts the trick out, he had second thoughts about midway through the trick...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have told the boy w/ the steeler shirt you get his shirt for not finishing the trick! The girl looked a little scared but she did go through with it!

Jerry

Unknown said...

Didn't you know you're not supposed to torture little kids Mike? Sheesh!


She did look a little scared! I bet the boy felt dumb that a little girl was "brave" enough to do it...hehe


I think you should do that on Josiah or Katelyn! hehe :)

FinancialTeacher said...

I vote for bringing back the 9-swords trick!

Magic Mike said...

My show is not a democracy.