12.17.2008

What's Up Wednesday --- December 17th

1) I am officially done with Hebrew 1 and got an "A-" for the class (probably better than I deserved). Looking at some of my old assignments, it is a good thing I wasn't the one that translated the Bible into English or we would be doing and believing some crazy stuff! Hebrew 2 which will run from Jan 5 - March 15 will be my final class and I will graduate with my Master of Divinity.
-
2) Trying to out do my dad and brother-in-law Ron (see Friday's post about my Trikke) Jen decided to do a head-first dive down about a dozen steps at the Grove City College Chapel. At first she was just sore, then she was convinced she had internal bleeding, so we went to the Dr.'s who said she is fine. I only saw the tail end of it, so unfortunately I cannot give her an accurate score and she'll have to do it again.
-
3) The magic show on Sunday went well and they asked me to come back again next year (if possible). I also have a magic show this week on Friday night.
-
4) My dad is still recovering from his fall. Although thankful he did not have to go through surgery, he still has a lot of pain. They moved their month-long Myrtle Beach vacation from the month of January to the month of February. If anyone needs a last minute Christmas gift for him, he'd love a gift certificate to the ambulance company to pay for his trip from DuBois to State College.
-
5) This is my final week of work at the seminary. I am officially done on December 31st, but since we are closed down the final 2 weeks of the year for Christmas, Friday will be my last day. Check out this Friday's blog post for a video about the people in charge around here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad jen's ok!!!!!!!! Wow! that thing is apparently dangerous for your 2 families!!!!

Good job on the grade!!! That's great!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, I cringe thinking about what that felt like! oh Jen. :( Looking forward to the video.