2.20.2009

Final Answer Friday --- The Three Gals Eyes

ANSWERS FROM WEDNESDAY:
Not as many people took part this week (as of 5:00 Thursday evening)...but I was impressed those that did were able to get 2 out of the 3. Congrats to Jen (1 point) and Joni (1 point) for figureing a couple of them out. And 1/2 point for Jill for verbally guessing one but refusing to post!


1) =
Gameshow host Vanna White



2) =
Missing Teen Natalee Halloway



3) =
child-star Marsha Brady (Maureen McCormick)
MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, I would've gotten them all wrong. The first picture was blocked on Wednesday but the middle one I thought was Amy Grant and the last one I could see it like Joni but just couldn't get the whole face... very clear now! ~ How's come the girls were so much tougher?!? crazy

Anonymous said...

Tougher for me too. I had no idea but then again didn't get the guys right either.
Janet

Anonymous said...

I thought the girls were a lot harder too. I attributed it to women being more likely to wear eyeliner etc and conform their eyes and eyebrows to a certain "look."

Unknown said...

I'm with Jen on that. I'm impressed I got #2. I looked up Vanna and it didn't look right to me...and I was good on the 80's! haha