2.18.2009

What Is It Wednesday --- Three Gals Eyes

ANSWER FROM LAST WEEK:
Answers to "What Is It Wednesday" are now posted on Fridays, so please visit last Friday's post to see last week's answer.

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:

Pictured below are 3 well-known women (I have no doubt everyone reading this will know them when the answers are revealed). Just number 1-3 in the comment box and put in your guesses. I took away all the possible cheats this time, so there is absolutely no possible way anyone will get them all this week! Make sure you have your answered posted by Thursday night because the winner(s) will be announced Friday morning. Here they are...

1)


2)


3)










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Katherine Heigel
2. Jodi Foster
3. Lindsay Lohan

Anonymous said...

I know these are not right, but here are my guesses...
1. Vanna White
2. Kathy Lee Gifford
3. Caroline Kennedy

Unknown said...

ok...I have NO idea but I'm pretty sure #2 is right...

1. some model...? :) no clue
2. Natalie Halloway
3. can't think of her name...but I'm thinking someone from an 80's "teen" movie...I know...real broad....

We'll see what else i can come up with later.. :)

Anonymous said...

I have no idea, I guess I am too old and out of the mix. he he he

Jerry