5.28.2008

What's Up Wednesday --- May 28th


This is my niece Haley. She turns 16 this week. Be careful if you are driving through North Carolina...she might be out on the road! I'll tell you a good story about her on family/friend Friday.
*
---- I am in my final week of Greek 3 (this is week 29 overall). We had to translate the entire book of Philippians. The phrase, "It's all Greek to me" doesn't have as much meaning for me anymore.
*
--- Jen and I won a free steak dinner! It was a drawing from the last year's county fair. Seems strange that we just found out yesterday since the fair was back in September, but we'll take it!
*
--- Speaking of the county fair, I just got a contract to perform my show there this year. I will also be doing an outreach show the end of June (at our church), Community Days in DuBois in June, a United Way event in Ashland in June, another outreach show in July (for one of my former professor's church), a youth group overnight event in July, a YMCA show in August, and another outreach show in August (for one of the pastors in the program I run at the seminary). So a fairly busy magic schedule this summer.
*
--- Congratulations to our brother-in-law (Ron) for getting a job with American Eagle. We all know what we will be getting from them this Christmas!

No comments: