6.11.2008

What's Up Wednesday --- June 11th



1) We will be heading to DuBois this weekend (downtown pictured above) so I can perform my magic show for the big yearly celebration called "Community Days". My uncle Mikey (who got me interested in magic back when I was around 7) will also be coming to town, so it will be great to have him in the audience!

2) Tonight I continue my series on the "Women of Genesis". Last week we did Eve and Noah's Wife (Possibly Naamah from Gen. 7:7) and this week I am covering Sarah and Hagar. Last week there were about 20 women and 2 guys, but it went really well!

3) This week is my nephew Brady's birthday. He will turn 7. I will try and come up with a funny story about him on here on Friday for Family/Friend Friday.

4) I forgot to mention last week, that on top of her birthday, Jen hit her 3-year "cancer free" day! God has certainly been good in healing, peace, comfort, etc.

5) I won a magic contest (for creating an idea for a new trick). I was in the top 20 out of close to 1,000 entries. So I got $100 towards an illusion, but unfortunately the one I really want is $700 so I am considering building it myself (which will only cost around $100).
------
*I have noticed there has been a huge increase in visitors the past few days (went from about 12 per day, to about 40)...so a special welcome to everyone and hope you visit often!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have a safe trip to and from this weekend and have fun!!!!!

that's exciting about Jen to - GOd has blessed you both so much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Brady will be 7 already on Friday...I know it is hard to believe!!!