6.18.2008

What's Up Wednesday --- June 18th


1) Tonight I continue the series, "Women in Genesis" with Lot's wife and Rebecca. Last week we again had 18 women and 2 guys, so I've given up on any kind of balance...but it is still going really well!

2) The head pastor and his wife for the church I have been candidating for will be coming to visit us next Tuesday and Wednesday. So when get this update next week, they will be in town with us!

3) Completely finished up with Greek III with an "A", so in theory I should now be an expert in Greek translation....but I can't even follow "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" but will keep working on it.

4) All my shows went well this past week (Friday I was working in Ashland Park with 9 mascots and Saturday was in my hometown for Community Days). Saturday was a smaller crowd as it poured down rain for quite a while before the show. The parade still went on in the downpour and my nephew Brady (see last week's post) had to carry a sign through the parade and got drenched.

5) Since we were in DuBois, we got to spend Father's Day with my dad and go out to eat (which he still paid for). He is a great guy and an awesome father --- and also left me with some great stories growing up. I'll tell you one this Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.

Anonymous said...

Yutarets! kasagad bah!

Magic Mike said...

Alright! Looks like I am getting junk comments. Kinda like junk mail...is it better to get that, or to get no mail at all? I hope Mr. Gambling gets something to eat and Mrs. Lottery learns to speak English!