7.18.2008

Family/Friend Friday --- 1,000 Visits

Late last week, my blog had its 1,000th visitor! With a site tracker I can tell where the visitors are from and can match their location with many family and friends and know who they are. I was hoping this would be the case with visitor # 1,000 so I could post a story about them, and it was!
So who was the 1,000th visitor?




My sister-in-law Joni (with husband Ron). I had several stories that came to mind from something funny she did playing a game to our long car ride to Kentucky for vacation, but my wife Jen suggested I share something that happened long before I knew her:

The family was sitting around the kitchen table having dinner. Joni was around 4 at the time. Out of the blue, Joni mentioned something that was going on that there would be no way that she should know anything about, so her parents questioned her on how she knew that. Her response was a very matter-of-fact, "Oh, that little girl that lives inside of my head told me". If that little girl is still there Joni, you are working at the right place! (in a mental health office).

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THAT'S GREAT!!!! The funniest thing is....we were talking about that this week. We were discussing imaginary friends and I said I didn't have one but I had a little girl that lived in my head! The therapist I'm friends with at work did not think that was that weird! I told her her house was my head and everything...lol

And yes, I AM in the right place!

I'm interested to hear the other story you were going to tell...I can only imagine! :)

love you guys!