7.23.2008

What's Up Wednesday --- July 23rd



Not a whole lot going on this week. We are excited to get some rest this weekend! Sunday will be a busy day as I begin teaching the book of Colossians, do the Sunday service at the detention home, and then we have our annual "Luau party" with our class at church.

Last week I indicated that there have been over 1,000 visitors to this Blog. Here are some interesting statistics:

1) There have been visitors from about a dozen different countries including Israel, Egypt, Turkey, England, China, Belgium, and others.

2) There have been numerous cities and states stop by here including Las Vegas, California, Texas, Arizona, Alaska, Nashville, Kentucky, and many others.

3) I can also see how people found my blog and the #1 search that was performed was for the word "Studabubba" from one of my family/friend posts back in May.

4) There have also been a number of visits based on a search for "atheist" from a Theological Thursday post --- no idea who they were or what they were looking for, but hopefully they got something out of it. One of those searchers has stopped back several times.

5) And my all-time favorite --- someone did a google search with the exact phrase, "What can I buy with 73 cents?" and came across a Magical Monday post about me and my uncle giving away our final 73 cents. Who knows what they were really looking for???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you track all this?????!