8.22.2008

Family/Friend Friday --- Catanzarito

Last weekend we got to spend some time with my family in DuBois. My brother and his kids also came up from North Carolina. On Sunday we celebrated my birthday, my dad's, and my niece Brooke's. Instead of telling stories about them, I will attach a family video from the weekend. You will see how tame my dad got the deer to become in his backyard. He used to have names for them...Fuzzy was his favorite and, among others, was Connie, the mean deer jokingly named after my mom. At his retirement party at work, his co-workers got him a set of sticky "Hello My Name Is" name tags so he could keep track of all his deer and their names (there are about 40 that regularly come around). I don't have much to add on Brooke from the weekend...most of her time was spent in constant text messages with her boyfriend --- not sure how she has so much to say!



6 comments:

Magic Mike said...

Oh...I forgot to mention the most important part of the weekend...my niece Haley and her friend that recently won the state softball title took on me and my brother in FRICKET 8 times and they didn't win a single game! (they did come close once or twice).

Unknown said...

hey - the video doesn't work...it plays one sec and then stops and won't do anymore....what'd ya do?? :) Fix it! :)

Magic Mike said...

Here is the Youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBZsSZrKgJ8

Unknown said...

now it works...very nice!


Ron wants to know why the Jackson 5? :)

Magic Mike said...

THIS BLOG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY Bog and our blog decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, gender identity, handicap, disability, veteran or marital status. We reasonably accommodate individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.

Magic Mike said...

OH, and it is "Sister Sledge" not "Jackson 5".

Although I guess the phrase, "I got all my sisters with me" could apply to Michael Jackson hahaha