9.17.2008

What's Up Wednesday --- September 17th


1) Tomorrow night I will be doing a show at the Ashland County Fair at 7:00. Jen's parents will be stopping in Ashland that night as they head toward Louisville, KY for the Ryder Cup (golf) this weekend.

2) This Saturday we have the seminary alumni picnic for all current and past students. They are having a children's theme this year and I will be doing balloon animals.

3) I will be doing an outreach show on Sunday for the church of one of the professors here. It is in a little Amish town called "Millersburg" and with the advertising of a magician coming, they have a lot of people signed up to be there that do not go to the church.

4) The "Intro to Theological Education" class I have been doing in the evenings has been going really well. I have been teaching small groups 3 nights a week from 6:00 - 8:00. The class ends next week.

No comments: